Cegelec CEM carries out turnkey projects with high added value in the nuclear sector (production and industry).
Some of our customers’ non-standard projects require welding processes adapted to the specific requirements and materials being used – we have developed and qualified numerous welding processes as well as the associated inspection procedures.
We have expertise in welding and materials, in both:
- Our engineering teams:
- Welding and metallurgy
- Associated procedures such as machining and non-destructive testing.
- And our operating teams, with worksite managers and welding engineers on site who are highly experienced in welding techniques, specific processes and the constraints of a nuclear environment.
The Cegelec CEM welding school – managing welding risks on site
Led by our welding supervisor, Cegelec CEM has set up a welding school to provide in situ training and advanced training for welders, with European welding qualifications and aligned with the construction needs of our customers:
- Theoretical and practical training in the workshop
- Monitoring of welders to ensure compliance with welding procedures
- Training and qualification of operators in remote control of welding machines